Seasonal Emotional Flares and Flower Self Love ...

Right around early spring at Equinox, I notice an influx of people start having a really emotional time. 
I did some shamanic journeying Research to find out : What’s going on ! 

It’s fascinating and makes perfect sense ! 

Momma earth even told me how to make a few easy shifts to balance and soothe the emotional body. I can tell you first hand ... it works!!

Next Thursday for new moon I’m going to share what we discovered that’s helping us all balance emotional flares and feel awesome ! We will close our webinars with a self love flower puja that opens the heart and womb with some essential movement meditation ! I am so excited to be with you for this first NewMoon of Spring !
Get signed up at my site ... www.womenstent.org

Emotions are normal and can be a way to deepen our lives / emotional imbalance and flare ups are the body’s way of saying “ wake up there is a fire in the house ! Get on it ! Send help! “ 


Can’t wait to tell you all about it!  
Sign up for my news letter  to the right and you will get the Zoom Code 
for Thursdays Webinar the Day before the event !




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing your response !

Pause

Pause
Join us for a Pause...Just breath, You deserve to think and do nothing for this moment. Blessings on your day.